Terms and Conditions | Georgevbeats.com | Lease | Premium | Professional | Unlimited | Exclusive | Free Downloads
(1) FREE DOWNLOADS – Free downloads of any beat produced by 'Georgevbeats' do not include any artistic or legislative rights to the beat. Those versions are only for non-profitable use, meaning only for demonstrational tracks. You are allowed to upload tracks (recorded over free downloaded beats) on Internet pages like myspace, Soundclick, Facebook, Soundcloud or Youtube, etc. When being uploaded or presented (for demonstrational use only!), credit always has to be given in a written form to 'Georgevbeats'
(e.g. in the song description). You are NOT allowed to put the track on a mixtape or album, even if it is for promotional use only. For this purpose you need to purchase at least a lease. The meaning of free downloads is to do a song for yourself, to do first pre-recordings & to see if the song works out well & is worth, to make investments in one of the license types. It is not allowed to make any kind of profit with free download versions. No video-, no TV-, no radio- airplay allowed! Furthermore it is not allowed to make any changes to the beat or remove any of the used tags. Copying or ripping any audio material (e.g. beat, tag, sounds, instruments, drums, etc.) is prohibited & will not be tolerated at any time! The person disobeying this rule will likely face a law suit.
(3) PREMIUM LEASING RIGHTS – Same restrictions as in point (2) including the following differences: A premium lease comes as a mixed tag-free WAV-file & a contract/invoice, stating the rights of use. Instead of an allowed circulation of up to 5,000 sales units, the premium lease allows up to 10.000 sales units. In addition, the customer is allowed to use the beat for 3 profitable public performances with up to $2.000 USD earnings in total of the performance. All other terms concerning premium leasing rights are listed in point (2). These terms stay the same for all types of premium leasing rights.
(4) PROFESSIONAL LEASING RIGHTS – Same restrictions as in point (3) including the following differences: A professional lease comes as a mixed tag-free WAV-file, the corresponding separate track-lines & a contract/invoice, stating the rights of use. Instead of an allowed circulation of up to 10.000 sales units, the professional lease allows up to 100.000 sales units. In addition, the customer is allowed to use the beat for 5 profitable public performances with up to $5.000 USD earnings in total of the performance. All other terms concerning premium leasing rights are listed in point (3).
(5) UNLIMITED LICENSE – A unlimited license comes as a mixed tag-free WAV-file, the corresponding separate track-lines & a contract/invoice, stating the rights of use. Instead of an allowed circulation of up to 100.000 sales units, the unlimited license allows unlimited sales units. In addition, the customer is allowed to use the beat for Unlimited profitable public performances with up to $10,000 USD earnings in total of the performance. Georgevbeats.com still owns full rights (non-exclusive)
(7) CREDIT AGREEMENT – Credit must always be given to Georgevbeats'. By making a purchase of any kind, the customer declares that he will give credit to the producer where possible in a written form (cd cover/booklet, youtube videos, social network pages such as myspace or facebook, etc.). Proper credit is given as follows: (Example credits: 'Beat prod. by Georgevbeats (George Vouglanis)' or 'Music produced by Georgevbeats 2017 All rights reserved'. Used under license. Any displayed or downloadable MP3 files must include 'produced by Georgevbeats' within the file name.
(8) PAYMENTS – Georgevbeats accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discovery Network. 2CO & Bank transfers. All payments are to be paid or are paid upfront before delivery of the product. E.g. this means at the same time that services or products by GeorgeVbeats (George Vouglanis) will only be delivered after receiving the payment(s). Payments that are still pending & not being credited yet need to be credited first before delivery! Payment plans for services & products, can be set up individually. A separate individual agreement therefore is necessary. Payment plans can vary from 2-12 payment steps, at least 1⁄4 of the total price of the service/product needs to be paid upfront. If the customer does not fulfil his payment- plan obligations, & does not complete the payment plan, there will be no refund of any payments made, due to the administrative work & possible financial losses. The beat will be available again for sale & the customer will keep a premium lease (see 3) to the beat! Beats that are being paid with payment plans may no longer be sold with exclusive rights but may still be leased until the customer has completed the last payment step of the payment plan. In case of a money-refund by any of the parties, the issued contract becomes invalid.
(9) PUBLIC PERFORMANCES – Non-profitable performances are allowed for any license type. Profitable performances are only allowed with exclusive rights (1 show allowed within premium leasing rights)! You may NOT use free download versions for public performances!
(10) DELIVERY – Trackouts are not delivered via an automatic system – a delivery time frame of 24 business hours is possible. All products are delivered via e-mail or via a download link by a file-sending service such as sendspace.com, dropbox etc...
(11) GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – By making a payment the customer declares that he is fully aware of the terms & conditions & accepts & agrees to them. All terms & conditions are listed on the webpage www.georgevbeats.com/. In case of a change in any of the listed points or should one point become invalid, all other points stay unaffected & are still valid. The licensee understands & accepts that he only paid for the production work of the producer. The licensor does not claim to have any rights on any sampled material. Customers may edit/alter the length of a beat as they see fit, as long as they own a license to the beat & do not change the sound-structure of the beat itself. Customer is also not allowed to use any parts, melodies, instruments, sounds, drum arrangements, etc. of the original instrumental composition for other compositions. After the delivery of the beat, Georgevbeats (George Voulanis) will be unbound of any further responsibilities to the customer & legally freed of any further duties. Georgevbeats (George Vouglanis) is not responsible for other sites claiming to sell his beats. Anybody abusing or disrespecting the listed terms & conditions will likely face a law suit.